Your cart is currently empty!
General Information & Conditions Relevant to Month-by-Month Subscriptions
All activities are subject to the participant’s acceptance of Bike On’s liability waiver which can be found here
Holiday Programs Booking Terms – Conditions & Exclusions – Included in ALL subscriptions.
All subscriptions entitle you to attendance at selected school holiday programs at no additional charge. However, there are restrictions that vary depending on the subscription selected.
After School Shredders Subscriptions
- INCLUDES one standard 2-Day School Holiday MTB programs per week of the school holidays and Noosa Shuttle Days
- EXCLUDES programs that include accommodation or 3rd party providers
Senders Squad & Development Team Subscriptions
- INCLUDES two standard 2-Day School Holiday MTB programs per week of the school holidays
- EXCLUDES Road Trips, Shuttle Days and programs that include accommodation or 3rd party providers
Race Team Subscriptions
- INCLUDES two programs per week of the school holidays. Choose from:
- Standard 2-Day School Holiday MTB programs
- Road Trips
- Shuttle Days
- EXCLUDES any programs that include accommodation or 3rd party providers
Enrolment in holiday programs is strictly subject to availability and all programs must be booked online using the following discount codes (to avoid awkward conversations please only use codes relevant to your program subscription type as they will be cross checked). These codes are only valid if you hold the relevant subscription at the time of the event you have used the code for.
- AYCR – 100% Discount for all 1 & 2 Day School Holiday Programs . For use by anyone with a month by month kids subscription program.
- DEVELOP – 100% Discount on all 1 & 2 Day School Holiday Programs, Intermediate Shuttles and Selected Road Trips. For use by Saturday MORNING group only
- ROAD TRIP – 100% Discount on all 1 & 2 Day School Holiday Programs, Advanced Shuttles and Selected Road Trips. For use by kids in Race Ream only
- BIKEON – 100% off all adult social programs (excluding road trips, holidays and events). For use by anyone with a child in a weekend or after school program or people with a bike on social membership only
- SOCIAL – 25% off Bike On Social road trips, holidays and events. For use by anyone with a kid in a weekend or after school program or people with a bike on social membership
You are not automatically enrolled in holiday programs – you must book – spaces are limited
All program bookings associated with a subscription are for the child named on the subscription only. They are not transferable to others.
Although programs are included, please DO NOT book into programs you are not likely to attend. We understand completely that occasionally you will book a program that cannot be attended, however continually booking programs you do not attend will result in your bookings not being accepted.
Subscription Changes & Cancellations
Your subscription will continue to be billed monthly and charged to the card on file, on an ongoing basis, until you cancel it.
Your subscription can be cancelled at any time by logging into your account. Refunds are not provided for unused portions of your subscription, however you will be free to utilise any services included until the end of the relevant period.
If you cancel, you will be free to utilise Bike On programs as per your subscription until the next renewal date. Subscriptions reserve your place in our programs, by cancelling your subscription your place will not be held.
If you wish to make alterations but not cancel your subscription program, please contact us.
Bike On Jerseys – Included in ALL subscriptions
Your subscription comes with a FREE bike on jersey (one at subscription and one each full year of subscription). To collect your jersey please come to the shop 12, 20 Venture Drive Noosaville to find your size.
There is an option of a personalised race team jersey, however this is available only to selected riders and subject to conditions, please contact us to discuss.
Other Perks in ALL subscriptions
- Ongoing access to your selected programs and a guaranteed spot term to term while subscription is ongoing.
- If you do not wish to change anything, your spot will carry over term to term
- If you wish to change any details of your subscription please contact us
- Free access for parents and guardians to any adults’ lessons or social rides run by Bike On on an Ad Hoc basis. Keep an eye on our private parents’ Facebook group www.facebook.com/groups/bikeonnoosa/ or Bike On Social for details.
- Free access to basic bike maintenance courses run by Bike On on an Ad Hoc basis – Keep an eye on our private parents’ Facebook group www.facebook.com/groups/bikeonnoosa/ or Bike On Social for details.
- Discounted access to destination ride programs, such as trips to Thredbo, Blue Derby, Maydena – Conditions apply – Keep an eye on our private parents’ Facebook group www.facebook.com/groups/bikeonnoosa/ or Bike On Social for details.
- Free bike safety checks and discounted basic servicing such as quick adjustments at Bike On – Contact us to arrange as required.
- 10% off all servicing at Venture Cycles – Pick up a discount card from us before going to Venture Cycles
- 10% of mobile servicing at Ultime Velo
- 10% off suspension servicing at Black Art MTB – Book Online at https://blackartmtb.com.au and use discount code BikeOn10
General Information & Conditions Relevant to All Programs
Waivers must be completed for all participants. If, for any reason you did not complete a waiver during the checkout process, one must be completed prior to the commencement of the program. Waivers can be accessed here.
Ages started for the programs are guides. They tend to reflect the ages that the programs are typically suitable for, however we are happy to accommodate children outside these ages, but please call us to discuss.
Food & Snacks
Some programs include light snacks handed out by instructors. These are typically lolly snakes, icy poles or muffins. Due to a wide variety of dietary requirements and preferences we do not supply an extensive range of snacks. If you have specific requirements for snacks, you are welcome to supply them however, they will have to be carried by your child. If you would prefer your child is not given any sugar or they have any allergies, please make this clear on the booking or at the beginning of the program.
All bikes must be of a standard that doesn’t represent an unreasonable safety risk to the individual or other participants.
We have a duty of care to all participants. Unsafe bikes pose a risk not only to the rider but other participants and trail users too. We cannot allow anyone to participate on unsafe bikes. There will not be credits or refunds if your child cannot participate due to the unsafe or unsuitable nature of their bike.
A suitable bike will always have:
- Functional hand brakes for both the front AND rear wheels (No foot brakes permitted)
- Correctly adjusted and well maintained gears (Bike must have gears)
- Tires with a reasonable amount of tread
- Minimum tire size of 20” – It is highly unlikely that bikes with smaller wheels will be suitable for any programs. Some programs require participants to be riding 24” or 26” bikes, please check the program specific details.
- Well maintained and serviced
In addition to the above, many programs will have additional requirements. Please see the program specific requirements in the links above.
All programs come with completely free bike safety checks, conducted by Bike On which also includes free basic adjustments (excludes parts and labour costs to fit). We would strongly encourage parents to take advantage of this offer if they have any doubts about the suitability of the bike.
Additional Equipment Requirements
The following equipment is compulsory for all programs:
- A correctly fitting Australian Standards approved helmet – We strongly suggest a full face helmet
- Enclosed footwear – We suggest MTB specific footwear
- Water AND a method of carrying it
- A tube that is suitable for your bike
Please note, Instructors are already required to carry a significant amount of equipment and heavy backpacks as part of their role. They have very limited space in the backpacks so please do not assume them to be in a position to carry participant’s water or snacks.
We would also strongly recommend the following protective equipment:
- Full face helmet
- Knee and elbow pads
- Full finger gloves
In addition to the above, many programs will have additional requirements. Please see the program specific requirements in the links above.
Are you coming?
In order to ensure we get away on time, if you cannot make a session, please either email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or text us on 0434 101 308.
While we appreciate being told through other methods is sometime easier, using these two methods will ensure the message gets to where it needs to be.
Missed / Skipped Sessions (School Term Programs)
Bike On strictly adhere to capacity numbers for all programs and cannot typically accommodate missed or cancelled sessions by moving kids around between different programs week to week. There are typically not credits or refunds for the sessions riders do not to attend – although where possible we are happy to try and accommodate changes but there is no guarantee as most programs are full.
All term programs are priced on the assumption that 7 of 10 weeks will run, however we will run all 10 of term programs weeks at no additional charges if conditions allow (essentially providing up to 3 free / make up sessions per term and some degree of flexibility for students that skip weeks for various reasons). In normal circumstances, participants will get more than the 7 weeks, in very rare circumstances they may not. In order to ensure space for your child, a booking reserves the space for each week of the term. Low weekly costs are achieved by selling spaces as a term long program and are not possible by selling weekly spots on a casual basis. As with most term or season long group sports, they are not costed to include credits, refunds or alternative classes for weeks missed for any reason. If you envisage missing the majority of weeks, you may wish to pay the week-by-week casual fee of $75, however this is strictly subject to availability on the week in the group that is suitable for your child. There is no guarantee of availability on any given week and availability changes over the term.
In the event of inclement weather (heavy rain, storms etc) we may look to postpone, modify or cancel the session but will attempt to deliver the majority of classes. As a result, we do ride in the rain with due consideration to safety.
We will make every effort to deliver all sessions in any given period, but the program pricing assumes that events beyond our control may result in some programs not running. Bike On strictly adhere to capacity numbers for all programs and cannot typically accommodate missed or cancelled sessions by moving kids around between different programs week to week.
Missed / Skipped Programs (School Holiday Programs)
By purchasing a program, you are receiving a limited place in a program that typically sells out. Where riders elect not to ride for one or both of the days for any reason, we do not guarantee a credit or place in an alternative program. Where we can provide a credit for an alternative booking in the same holiday period, we will attempt to, however this is not guaranteed and is entirely subject to availability.
Cancellations by us (School Term Programs)
All term programs are priced on the assumption that 7 of 10 weeks will run, however we will run all 10 of term programs weeks at no additional charges if conditions allow (essentially providing up to 3 free / make up sessions per term and some degree of flexibility for students that skip weeks for various reasons or sessions that have to be cancelled).
We will make every effort to deliver all sessions in any given period, but the program pricing assumes that events beyond our control may result in some programs not running. In the event of inclement weather (heavy rain, storms etc), we may cancel the session but will attempt to deliver the majority of classes. As a result, we do ride in the rain with due consideration to safety.
Program Attendance is not compulsory, and riders are always free to make their own decision on whether to attend in advance of any Bike On decision based on their own assessment of the forecast, however credits are not given if a participant elects not to attend.
In poor weather, we will typically wait until an hour before the event before deciding to cancel (communicated by email and on our parents’ Facebook page)… there is always the possibility that we may elect to run the program only to find the weather doesn’t behave as anticipated and have to cancel at any time up to and including the start of the session.
Cancellations by us (School Holiday Programs)
Where we cancel a School Holiday program, we will provide refunds or credits for those that have purchased the program independently of any subscription program. Program Attendance is not compulsory, and riders are always free to make their own decision on whether to attend in advance of any Bike On decision based on their own assessment of the forecast, however credits are not necessarily given if a participant elects not to attend.
In the event we need to cancel a day at short notice, we will communicate by email and on our private parents’ Facebook group www.facebook.com/groups/bikeonnoosa/. This page is also where we share a heap of other useful information available to subscribers such as:
- Videos and photos of what your kids get up to during the lessons so you can share in their experience
- Free social rides organised by us or privately by other parents
- Free ad hoc coaching programs available to parents
- Free ad hoc mechanic classes
- Discounted holiday/trips open to Bike On members (such as Derby, Thredbo)
Permanent ongoing changes to your enrolment days can be made at the end of each school term (before the commencement of the following term) by contacting us.
While we will try to accommodate mid-term requests for changes, we cannot make any promises as staffing commitments are made well in advance and we have strict instructor/student ratios we must adhere to.
Race participation is entirely optional and seperate from Bike On programs (it is not a Bike On program in any way)
Bike On will typically have a presence of coaches and junior riders at all Queensland Rocky Trails Super Flow events, however it is entirely the responsibility of each participant to make their own way to these events and parents to provide support/supervision as they deem fit. Bike On does NOT provide direct supervision or assistance at race events.
Bookings and further information about the Fox Superflow series can be found here https://rockytrailsuperflow.com
Make an Optional Trail Care Contribution
Bike On staff participate in significant trail maintenance, especially at Gympie and Wooroi and we also pay land mangers between $2-$3 per rider per session (however unfortunately land managers don’t often use this for trail maintenance).
If you would like to contribute to the maintenance of the trails, there will be the option to add a small, voluntary one-off or ongoing contribution to your booking that will either be donated to local bike clubs or used by Bike On to deliver trail maintenance programs. If you would like to add a one-off contribution to your purchase this can be done here. If you would like to add an ongoing contribution to your purchase this can be done here.