Your cart is currently empty!
Rivers, forests, mountain lookouts and wetlands!!! Absolutely stunning views of the entire Noosa region!! Get away from hustle and bustle of the tourist strip and let our staff show you a different side to the coast as we guide you through one of the many beautiful National Parks Noosa has to offer.
First take in the views cruising alongside the Noosa River, winding through the back streets of residential Tewantin before being emerging into the Tewantin National Park. Here is where we start the gentle climb winding up through lush, subtropical rainforest making our way to the top of Mt Tinbeerwah with ease and comfort on our E-cruisers.
At the top of the road a short (5 minute) walk to the Mt Tinbeerwah lookout will not disappoint. With extensive views of the entire Sunshine Coast and Hinterland, this is unquestionably one of Noosa’s best kept secrets and most stunning views
After taking in the views of the Noosa Coast and Hinterland you will enjoy a long, memorable descent, coasting down to the Donella Wetlands and finishing back at Bike On.
This tour is conducted on street cruiser style e-bikes as pictured in the images and is not a mountain bike tour and there will be no option to explore the MTB trails we pass in the Tewantin National Park. If you would like the option of adding some entry level MTB trails into the tour consider booking our Noosa Scenic EMTB Tour, perfect for those wanting to experience the beauty of the Noosa’s rivers, forests, mountain lookouts and wetlands WITH a dash of beginner eMTB experience thrown in for extra fun!!
Times & Location
– Duration: 3 hours
– Available: Monday – Saturday starting 9:30am and 1:30pm
– Tour starts and finishes from Bike On, 20 Venture Drive, Noosaville
– Other times and days available on request, additional charges may apply. Please contact us directly to arrange
– $199 for single rider only (Includes e-bike hire)
– $149 per person for groups of 2-3 (Includes e-bike hire)
– $119 per person for groups of 4-6 (Includes e-bike hire)
– Contact us for pricing / availability for larger groups
– Super comfy, easy to ride cruiser E-Bike and helmet
– Basket to carry personal items
– Light Snacks and Refreshments Package: Cool off and recharge during your tour with a variety ice-cold drinks & a variety of tasty snacks. All carried by your friendly pack horse, aka your guide. $25 Per Person
– Transfers: Accommodation pickup and drop $99 (Noosa Region Only – Max 4 participants)
Please note while suitable for most riders taller than 140cm (due to bike sizing) this tour is conducted on e-bikes and utilises areas such as bike tracks, public roads and areas that contain other trail users.
Riders must be confident on a bike and not still at a stage where they could be considered learning to ride or unstable in any way. Before departure, without any assistance from parents or partners, all riders must be able to demonstrate they can mount, dismount, ride and stop while remaining completely stable and in control on an adult sized e-bike. Where, at the guides sole discretion, rider ability is in question, the tour may be either modified and/or conducted on non e-bikes which will mean the full distance can not be covered. While we are completely happy to modify tour routes and equipment used to better suit rider ability please consider the ability of all participants prior to booking as any modified route may not include sights and locations typically experienced on this tour including the Mt Tinbeerwah lookout
Any questions at all please feel free to contact us
P: (07) 5474 3322