Your cart is currently empty!
Designed for families with kids of all ages. Our bikes can be fitted with a variety of child attachments such as baby seats, tag alongs and child trailers, alternatively we have a wide variety f kids bikes for those kids that wish to ride (some basic minimum riding standards apply). The route taken is a gentle, predominantly flat route on wide bike friendly paths.
Discover Noosa on a gentle and rewarding bike tour. Start the tour with a gentle ride through the stunning lake Doonella wetlands, meandering through subtropical forest before emerging at the back to Tewantin and making our way to the beautiful Noosa River, and the every popular “Pirate Park” playground which is sure to be a hit with the kids.
Once booked we will contact you to determine the most suitable bikes for your family tour
Times & Location
– Duration: 1-2 hours, depending on route and stamina of participants, the exact route can be shortened or extended to suit and provide the most enjoyable experience
– Available: Monday – Saturday starting 9:30am and 1:30pm
– Tour starts and finishes from Bike On, 20 Venture Drive, Noosaville
– Other times and days available on request, additional charges may apply. Please contact us directly to arrange
– $299 per family (max two adults + kids) (Includes bike hire – where possible we use e-bikes for the adults who are carrying/towing children)
– Contact us for pricing / availability for larger / multi family groups
– Bikes and appropriate kids accessories as required.
– Basket to carry personal items
– Light Snacks and Refreshments Package: Cool off and recharge during your tour with a variety ice-cold drinks & a variety of tasty snacks. All carried by your friendly pack horse, aka your guide. $25 Per Person
– Transfers: Accommodation pickup and drop $99 (Noosa Region Only – Max 4 participants)
This tour is utilises areas such as bike tracks, footpaths along public roads, crosses roads and is conducted in areas that contain other trail users.
Riders must be confident on a bike and not still at a stage where they could be considered learning to ride or unstable in any way. Before departure, without any assistance from parents or partners, all riders must be able to demonstrate they can mount, dismount, ride and stop while remaining completely stable and in control. Where, at the guides sole discretion, rider ability is in question, the tour may be modified or conducted using different bikes/accessories which may mean the full distance can not be covered. While we are completely happy to modify tour routes and equipment used to better suit rider ability please consider the ability of all participants prior to booking as any modified route may not include sights and locations typically experienced on this tour
Any questions at all please feel free to contact us
P: (07) 5474 3322