Where to road cycle in Noosa
Noosa is blessed with some of the best road cycling on the Sunshine Coast. Enjoy following the Noosa Triathlon course, race down the coast road or join one of the Noosa bunch rides.
If you want to explore the area, put in a few km's or just keep the training rides up, Noosa has it all
Click here to download the Noosa Cycling Map
Noosa Bunch Rides
Noosa has 2 main groups that ride daily. The quality of riding is high but holiday makers used to bunch rides will be made very welcome, especially if they do a turn.!
- Fast group. (Ave. 33km+) heads out @6am daily for approx 50km. Meet at the Noosa Homemaker Centre, Mary Street, Noosaville. Mon-Fri
- Social group. (Ave 30km) heads out @6am daily for approx 50km. Meet at the Raw Enegry Cafe, Gympie Terrace, Noosaville. Mon-Fri
Noosa Road Cycling Tours
Over the years Bike On have developed an extensive knowledge of the best road riding routes within the Sunshine Coast and Hinterland regions. The desire to share this cycling mecca with others has evolved into guided road bike holidays.
Our trips range from Bike Hire & general route planning advice through to fully supported Tours
- Tailored Route Plan
- Accomodation bookings
- Bike Hire (we have a fleet of beautiful Trek Madone road bikes available)
- Dedicated support vehicle and bike transport
- Local guide who is also a bicycle mechanic
If you are part of a large group looking for a Guided Tour we can offer a complete support package. Why not organise a weekend away riding for your company or organisation?
Road Bike Hire
We have a quality fleet of Trek Madone & Emonda road bikes for hire to keep up your fitness on holiday whilst enjoying the selection of stunning routes around Noosa & the Sunshine Coast. FREE delivery across the Sunshine Coast (subject to minimum spend)
Imagine having a Carbon Trek Madone delivered to your accommodation. The bike is serviced & ready to ride with frame pump, spare tube and computer. Your choice of pedals have been fitted and the seat height is set as requested. On top of that you get a Track pump to keep up the tyre pressures over night and a map showing the best road loops around Noosa and beyond. This is the Bike On way.!
- Bikes set-up for your specific requirements (Pedals, Garmin mounts, lights etc)
- FREE delivery direct to your Noosa accommodation
- FREE delivery across the Sunshine Coast (subject to minimum spend) see rates & delivery for details
- Bikes available for 3 Day hire minimum
- Local route map & plenty of great local riding advice.
Carbon road bike $55 per day, Alloy road bike $40 per day