Bike On have been specializing in delivering Cycle Skills for Primary School children for 10+yrs.
The goal is to increase the Students motivation to ride their own bikes with improved skills and a heightened sense of traffic awareness.
Our unique cycle skills course includes interactive props & traffic signs. An age appropriate games led approach is used throughout.
Our sessions include an interactive Theory section covering the rarely taught basics of:
- Correct fitting of helmets
- Pre-ride safety checks
The Practical sessions are a lot of fun & include:
- Bike Skills: Cornering, Slalom drills, Obstacles & Braking techniques
- Road simulation: Stop & Give Way signs and how to turn & scan for traffic
Once finished we re-group for inspiring team talk including info on local bike clubs.
For bookings or further information please Contact Us E: firstname.lastname@example.org P: 07 5474 3322.
Our Cycle Skills sessions are perfect for Primary School children of all ages(Prep to Yr6). Our Programs include:
- Support & advice on funding options
- Permission & Information Forms
- We provide bikes (suitable for all year levels)
- Our unique Cycle Skills course & props
All our Bike On Instructors are experienced, they hold 1st Aid Certificates & Blue cards additional Qualifications include:
- TAFE Cert IV in Outdoor Ed with additional Mountain Bike Leader qualification
- Cycling Australia – Level 1 Coach
- AustCycle Level 1 Teachers
For bookings or further information please Contact Us E: email@example.com or P: 07 5474 3322.
Getting off Training Wheels & Skills Coaching
Bike On are expert at providing tailored Skills Coaching for young children.
With a professional & patient approach we will have yor children flying on 2wheels in no time!
For bookings or further information please Contact Us E: firstname.lastname@example.org or P:07 5474 3322.